Group Event Information
Primm Valley Golf Club: The perfect setting for your group event.
First opened in 1997, Primm Valley’s Lakes Course quickly achieved a top-ten ranking for best new courses in Golf Digest Magazine. This lush, 6,945-yard par 71 course is replete with dense groves of tall pines, acres of lakes and river systems and rolling green fairways that seem to go on forever.
In contrast to the almost tropical-like Lakes Course, the Desert Course opened in 1998 and offers a completely different set of challenges with its desert landscaping of palm, mesquite and wide variety of cacti. This majestically stunning 7,131 yard par 72 course features water on five holes, narrow fairways and well-bunkered greens.
Together, the Lakes Course and Desert Course combine the natural beauty of the surrounding desert with challenging course layouts by renowned golf architect, Tom Fazio. Both of Primm Valley’s pro-style courses will put every single one of your skills to the test.
- Shared golf cart with GPS
- Unlimited use of the practice facilities [driving range, putting green and chipping area]
- Custom cart signs, scorecards and scoreboards that can feature your group or sponsor logo(s)
- Personalized welcome letter on each golf cart listing format, course rules and contest holes
- Player pairing sheets with both numerical hole assignments and alphabetical golfer listing
- Facilitation of on-course contests [hole in one, longest drive, closest to the pin, 50/50, putting contests, etc.]
- Tee gift distribution
- Registration tables (2), prize tables (2), on-course vendor tables (4) and linens
- Placement of banners and on-course sponsor signage
- Awards ceremony setup and assistance
- Professional event scoring with summary sheet
- Overnight bag storage for multi-day groups
- Delicious menus featuring breakfast, box lunches or post-event buffets
- Drink tickets which can be customized with group or sponsor logo and redeemed on the beverage cart or inside the clubhouse
- Callaway rental clubs
- Roundtrip transportation using 13 passenger vans and 21 or 28 passenger minicoaches
- Tables, chairs, linens and tents beyond those included in the standard package
- Golf shop gift certificates
- Hole-in-one insurance
- Custom embroidered pin flags
- Printing of sponsor banners and signage
- Logo merchandise from any major golf vendor (balls, hats, shirts, etc.)
Elite Golf Management proudly operates five Las Vegas courses totaling 117 holes of championship golf. With exclusive access to a variety of Las Vegas golf facilities we have the resources to place your group at the best facility for the best possible price.
Elite Golf’s Las Vegas golf courses include:
- Black Mountain Golf & Country Club, 18 holes
- Mountain Falls Golf Club, 18 holes
- Primm Valley Golf Club, 36 holes
- The exclusive Spanish Trail Country Club, 27 holes
- Wildhorse Golf Club, 18 holes
Thanks again for your interest in Primm Valley and Elite Golf Management, we look forward to providing your group with a memorable experience!
For more information about hosting your next group event at any of our courses, please contact me at Call Matt Utter for event info at (702) 525-9972 or fill out the form provided.
Matt Utter Director of Sales, Elite Golf Management